ISO 10002:2014 - Quality management
ISO 10002:2014 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
By achieving certification to ISO 10002:2014 Certification your organization will be able to reap numerous benefits such as:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer service;
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process
- Analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality
- auditing of the complaints-handling process
- A culture of continuous improvement
The standard is for any organization that wishes to implement an efficient customer services system and wishes to excel in this field regardless of their size and the nature of their business be it the private or the public sector.
- The standard is rewritten according to the HLS (High Level Structure)
- Risk management becomes a foundation of the standard
- A standard purposely open to the service industry
- No more quality manual?!
- Importance given to the context surrounding the certified organization and to its stakeholders.
- Knowledge is a resource like any other
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.