ISO 20000 IT service management
ISO/IEC 20000 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT management. The standard ensures companies can achieve evidence-based benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services. ISO/IEC 20000 was released in 2005 based on the IT infrastructure library (ITIL®) best practice framework, and updated in 2011.
Benefits of ISO 20000
By achieving certification to ISO 20000-1 IT Services Certification your organisation will be able to reap numerous benefits such as:
- Reduction in incidents and improved incident management
- Improving corporate image and credibility
- Adoption of an integrated process to the delivery of IT services
- Reduction in response times and interruptions to IT service
- Improved management of cost leads to financial savings
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
Who Needs ISO 20000?
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 can be used by:
- ⦁ an organization seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled.
- ⦁ an organization that requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain.
- ⦁ a service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements.
- ⦁a service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services.
How Kayzed Helps to Get Certified?
Kayzed Consultants is one of the largest & leading business management consulting organizations offering business management consulting services to organizations of all nature and size.
Our services are essential for businesses of all types whether it is to get products to market, meet contractual and regulatory requirements or improve quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
The core of our business is our people whose depth of knowledge and experience means they understand the issues that are important to your business and to meeting your goals.
Our ISO certification services cover training, gap analysis, documentation, implementation assistance, internal audit, pre-assessment audit, assistance in selection of the ISO certification body and ensuring successful completion of the ISO certification audit.
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.