ISO 10004 provides guidance in defining and implementing processes to monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
In order to pursue this goal the organization should:
- identify customer expectations.
- gather and analyze customer satisfaction data.
- provide feedback for improvement of customer satisfaction.
- monitor customer satisfaction on-going.
- obtain information on new expectation
- resolving complaints to the satisfaction of the complainant and the organization
- identify trends and therewith eliminate causes of complaints
- customer-focused approach to resolving complaints
- encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers
- basis for continual review and analysis of the complaints-handling process
- Making a self-determination and self-declaration, or
- Seeking confirmation of its conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as customers,
- Seeking confirmation of its self-declaration by a party external to the organization, or
- Seeking certification/registration of its environmental management system by an external organization.
Benefits of ISO 10004
ISO 10004 benefits to:
Who Needs ISO 14001?
ISO 14001:2004 is applicable to any organization that wishes to establish, implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system, to assure itself of conformity with its stated environmental policy, and to demonstrate conformity with ISO 14001:2004 by.
How Kayzed Helps to Get Certified?
Kayzed Consultants is one of the largest & leading business management consulting organizations offering business management consulting services to organizations of all nature and size.
Our services are essential for businesses of all types whether it is to get products to market, meet contractual and regulatory requirements or improve quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability
The core of our business is our people whose depth of knowledge and experience means they understand the issues that are important to your business and to meeting your goals.
Our ISO certification services cover training, gap analysis, documentation, implementation assistance, internal audit, pre-assessment audit, assistance in selection of the ISO certification body and ensuring successful completion of the ISO certification audit.
We ensures that you have the right frameworks in place to manage efficiency, quality, consistency and risk.
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.